mpTrim 3.06 (May 2023)
- Fixes a bug where CBR files info tag was not updated, which was causing some mp3 players to display incorrect duration information.
mpTrim 3.05 (March 2021)
- "Preserve the original file dates" option now works when using "save-as" as well as "save".
mpTrim 3.04 (March 2020)
- Added Windows color scheme option.
- Moved file name display box out of the information panel.
mpTrim 3.03 (February 2020)
- Fixed audio preview issue for files with APE tags.
mpTrim 3.00 and 3.02 (April 2019)
- Added support for file names with unicode (i.e. foreign) characters.
- Updated dialogs to non-modal mode (so for example, you can keep the options dialog opened while trimming files).
- Added ID3v1 genres Bachata, Reggaeton, Trap (Latin), Trap (Hip Hop), Trap (Electro), 2-Step, K-Pop, Zydeco, Baltimore (B-More) Club, Jersey Club, Soca.
mpTrim PRO 2.21 (February 2018)
- Thumbnails made in batch mode can be of any duration
mpTrim 2.20 (November 2016)
- Added end position and duration controls
- Added an ID3v2 information tab in the advanced info window
- Added update of the ID3v2 track length
- Improved the ability to add silence at the beginning or end of the mp3
- Improved the file-open dialog support for older versions of Windows
- Fixed VBR seek info tag position for CRC mp3s
- Fixed ID3 genre which wasn't saved
- Added '[' and ']' key shortcuts preview buttons
- Added F10 key shortcut to open the option dialog window
- Added colored text for abruptly ending files
- Added batch mode fade control bars (mpTrim PRO)
- Added batch mode idle priority option (mpTrim PRO)
- Added "open-folder" shortcut (CTRL-F) (mpTrim PRO)
- Added command-line options to quit after processing, and to run in the background (mpTrim PRO)
- Fixed integer overflow bug (mpTrim PRO)