Feb 1st 2020 - mpTrim 3.03 is released - Fixed preview issue.
April 30th 2019 - mpTrim 3.02 is released.
- Added support for file names with unicode (i.e. foreign) characters.
- Updated dialogs to non-modal mode (so for example, you can keep the options dialog opened while trimming files).
- Added ID3v1 genres Bachata, Reggaeton, Trap (Latin), Trap (Hip Hop), Trap (Electro), 2-Step, K-Pop, Zydeco, Baltimore (B-More) Club, Jersey Club, Soca.
Feb 22nd 2018 - mpTrim 2.21 is released.
mpTrim is a simple and easy to use MP3 editor.
Use it to improve your MP3 collection.
What exactly can mpTrim do for you?
- mpTrim can trim MP3s - removing silent or unwanted parts.
- mpTrim can adjust the volume of MP3s. Volume change can be manual or automatic (volume normalization).
- mpTrim can fade-in/out MP3s (to fix abrupt beginning/ending).
- mpTrim can clean-up MP3s and recover wasted disk space.
- mpTrim keeps the music quality intact, no matter how many times you process an MP3, because it works directly in the MP3 format without having to decode/re-encode. That also makes it very fast.
mpTrim is free - no evaluation period or time limit. Download it here
mpTrim is available in many languages, see the localization
mpTrim works with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1 and Windows 10.
Want more? For those who register, mpTrim PE
has extended file size support and can do some other unique things like CRC fix and VBR seek information header creation.
Professional users can also check mpTrim PRO
for additional features.